Step 1: What type of ceremony?

Your first decision is whether you wish to have a religious or civil ceremony.

Religious ceremonies

If you intend to marry in your parish church (i.e. Church in Wales), you should contact the vicar for information.

For any other religious building, please contact us as well as your minister. 

Civil ceremonies

In Newport there is a variety of beautiful licensed wedding venues available to you.      


 The Liscombe Room at the Mansion House

Alternatively you may wish us to help design a bespoke wedding package just for you, with the legal ceremony taking place in a licensed room and a second (renewal of vows) ceremony performed at a different location within Newport.

Mansion House Garden Room

The Garden Room at the Mansion House

If you live in Newport you will need to give your legal notice with us. Please complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss it further and make your appointment.

To use this form, you can either login or create an account, or simply use the 'Guest' option, on the bottom left of the form

Tell us about your ceremony

>> Next: Step 2: Costs

<< Back to Marriage and Civil Partnership