Online council tax service
You can now manage your council tax account online.
Whether you’re keen to go green and save paper, or just after an easier way to manage your account, our online service will let you do just that.
Through our online service, you can:
- View your council tax information
- Set up a direct debit to pay your council tax
- See when payments have been made, and are due
- Set yourself up to go paperless and receive e-billing
- Tell us about a change of address.
To access this service, visit www.newport.mycouncilservices.com, then log in or register for an account. After logging in, click on 'view my council tax' and follow the on-screen instructions.
REGISTER FOR AN ONLINE COUNCIL TAX ACCOUNT
To register for an account, you will need to have your council tax account number and answer a security question based on your account information. You can find your account number on your latest bill.
If you don’t have your council tax account number, please contact the council tax team by email at email@example.com