Newport City Council holds a housing register in partnership with housing associations.
The Home Options website details homes to rent and affordable homes to buy.
Help to manage at home
- A range of floating support services for people in their own homes
- A disabled facilities grant can help fund adaptations to the homes of people with disabilities
- The Supported Housing Gateway can help people into supported accommodation
- Short term tenancy support can help tenants with low level support needs, to help promote independence and prevent homelessness
- The telecare service is on hand to respond to your alarm call
The Local Housing Strategy 2012-2017 (pdf) sets out the main housing issues facing the city and how the council and its partner organisations will try to tackle them.
Housing, Newport City Council, PO Box 882, Newport NP20 9LQ