Advice to Consumers

Consumers wanting advice and help should contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service, a government funded organisation providing free information and advice.

Call 0345 4040506 Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.

The service also deals with complaints about postal services and gas and electricity providers.

>Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service<

Follow the links below for other sources of self-help and assistance.

Citizens Advice - for advice about debt, employment and discrimination

Age Cymru  - advice specific to the concerns of older people

Newport Citizens Advice Bureau  - free debt advice service

Money Advice Service - free financial help and information

StepChange  - free advice on financial problems and debt issues

Trading Standards Institute - consumer issues 

UK European Consumer Centre - consumer issues 

Civil Legal Advice - information on legal aid

Which? Consumer Rights - consumer issues