Newport's Armed Forces Community Covenant was signed at Rodney Parade on 25 February 2016.
The covenant recognises the sacrifices made by members of the armed forces and their families
The covenant is a voluntary pledge which encourages organisations, businesses and communities to work with the armed forces to offer support to service men and women, their families, reservists and veterans.
It recognises and remembers the sacrifices made by members of the armed forces community and their families in Newport.
These organisations have signed the community covenant:
- Newport City Council
- One Newport Local Service Board
- 104 Regiment Royal Artillery
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Gwent
- Gwent Royal British Legion
- SSAFA Gwent
- Royal British Legion, Newport
- Gwent Association of Voluntary Organisations (GAVO)
Download the Newport Armed Forces Community Covenant (pdf)