Countdown to the Tiny Rebel Food and Drink Festival
Posted on Thursday 5th October 2017
There's less than 48 hours to go before the stall holders present their delicious offerings and the chefs don their aprons at the Tiny Rebel Food and Drink Festival 2017.
From 9am on Saturday 7 October, visitors to Newport City Centre will have their choice of local produce, foods from around the world, chef demonstrations, music, street entertainment and more.
A full list of exhibitors and traders and details of all festival events and offers are available at www.newportfoodfestival.co.uk - but here's a taster…
- Around 70 stalls along High Street
- Free chef demonstrations in the Newport Now gallery area of Newport Market and in the Pobl offices (top of High Street), 11.30am-3.30pm
- Teenchef final - Newport Now gallery area of Newport Market, 11am
- Street entertainment including Wonderbrass, Eggs on Legs, balloon modelling and Capital FM streetstars
- Chef cook-off: Leaner vs Greener, Newport Now gallery area of Newport Market, 4pm
- Special offers from various Newport businesses on the day
So make sure you head into the city centre between 9am and 5pm, sample and take home some treats, and generally enjoy the buzz of the Tiny Rebel Food and Drink Festival 2017.
Sponsors and supporters of this year's event are headline sponsor Tiny Rebel Brewery, plus the Celtic Manor Resort, The Golden Lion Magor and Newport Now.