Council performance 2015/16, quarter 2
Performance data from the improvement plan for the last published quarter:
Service plan indicators performance
- All types of measures are recorded in the relevant service area’s service plan
- Targets for all measures are determined during the service planning process and set out the desired standard or level of performance to be achieved during the year
- 76% of measures have met or exceeded the targets set (green) and 15% were close to target (amber), 9% were over 15% away from target (red) and no data was available for 0% (grey).
National indicators performance
- There are 42 National Indicators for 2014/15 made up of National Strategic Indicators (NSI)and Public Accountability Measures (PAM)
- At the end of the financial year the performance for the whole year for these measures is reported to the Data Unit Wales for comparison to other Welsh authorities
- In quarter 2 72% of national measures performed better than last year
- 59% of national exceeded or met their target
Read about the council’s priorities for improvement.
Reports to the Performance Board, including a review of 14/15 performance and improvement plan updates, are published quarterly on the democracy pages.
Read about local service board performance on the One Newport site.