Follow us on Twitter
NEWS AND EVENTS
Newport City Council Employee News
My Wellbeing at Newport City Council
The My Wellbeing work programme was established to ensure all information, activities and employee support regarding health, safety and wellbeing are coordinated and in one place for Newport City Council staff to access.
The aim of the work is to:
• Improve the health and wellbeing of employees.
• Improve communication to promote health and wellbeing services to support employees.
• Increase consultation & engagement with employees around health and wellbeing.
• Increase awareness of specific health and wellbeing issues.
• Improve access to all health information and support mechanisms.
• Identify and implement best practice within the organisation.
• Achieve the Corporate Health Standard Award for health and wellbeing in the workplace.
If you are a Newport City Council employee and would like more information, visit the My Wellbeing page on the council’s intranet or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foods that contain more
than 1.5 grams of salt
per 100 grams are
high in salt
How many teaspoons of sugar are in a can of fizzy drink?
6 - just think what that will do to your teeth!