Follow us on Twitter
NEWS AND EVENTS
Newport City Council Employee News
My Wellbeing at Newport City Council
The My Wellbeing work programme was established to ensure all information, activities and employee support regarding health, safety and wellbeing are coordinated and in one place for Newport City Council staff to access.
The aim of the work is to:
• Improve the health and wellbeing of employees.
• Improve communication to promote health and wellbeing services to support employees.
• Increase consultation & engagement with employees around health and wellbeing.
• Increase awareness of specific health and wellbeing issues.
• Improve access to all health information and support mechanisms.
• Identify and implement best practice within the organisation.
• Achieve the Corporate Health Standard Award for health and wellbeing in the workplace.
If you are a Newport City Council employee and would like more information, visit the My Wellbeing page on the council’s intranet or email: email@example.com.
Your 5 a day can include
dried fruit ...
a handful is one portion
Protein is vital for the body to function; which meal would provide the most protein?
- A green salad
- Ham and cheese sandwich
- Jacket potato
Protein can be found in ham and cheese.