Follow us on Twitter
NEWS AND EVENTS
Newport City Council Employee News
My Wellbeing at Newport City Council
The My Wellbeing work programme was established to ensure all information, activities and employee support regarding health, safety and wellbeing are coordinated and in one place for Newport City Council staff to access.
The aim of the work is to:
• Improve the health and wellbeing of employees.
• Improve communication to promote health and wellbeing services to support employees.
• Increase consultation & engagement with employees around health and wellbeing.
• Increase awareness of specific health and wellbeing issues.
• Improve access to all health information and support mechanisms.
• Identify and implement best practice within the organisation.
• Achieve the Corporate Health Standard Award for health and wellbeing in the workplace.
If you are a Newport City Council employee and would like more information, visit the My Wellbeing page on the council’s intranet or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food can taste
better when you
stop smoking ...
RT @NHSChoices: Learn to spot symptoms of stress and get practical tips on keeping stress under control: http://t.co/StHZbmItoj - 4 months ago
RT @NewportCouncil: Please recycle your used pumpkin lanterns in your food waste recycling bin. Just chop it up and add to your food waste. Thanks. - 4 months ago
Smoking 30 cigarettes a day over 20 years would cost how much?