Abandoned shopping trolleys
Abandoned supermarket shopping trolleys are a hazard to pedestrians, cyclists and road users and spoil our communities.
Supermarket shopping trolleys should be left in the trolley bays provided in supermarket car parks.
Trolleys should not be used to take your shopping home.
Report an abandoned shopping trolley
If you spot an abandoned trolley, please contact the relevant store which will arrange collection:
- Aldi, 0800 042 0800
- ASDA Pencarn Way, Newport
- ASDA Pillgwenlly Newport
- B&Q, 0333 014 3098
- Iceland Clarence Place, Newport
- Iceland Commercial Street, Newport
- Iceland Newport Retail Park, Spytty
- Lidl, 0800 977 7766
- Morrisons, Newport
- Sainsburys, Albany Street, Newport
- Tesco, Newport Retail Park, Spytty
- Tesco, Harlech Retail Park, Maesglas
If a store doesn't respond to a call within 24 hours please contact Trolleywise on 01926 451951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Trolleywise website to learn more.