Resources and Partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the FAQ's around Welsh-medium Education (pdf).
We have a range of partners that all offer resources and assistance when it comes to Welsh-medium education. These include:
- Rhag – Parents for Welsh-medium Education
- Welsh 4 Parents – Resources and support for parents of children in Welsh-medium schools
- Learn Welsh – Information on how and where to learn Welsh
- Cymraeg in Education - Supporting your child to learn Welsh
- Cymraeg for Kids - Begin the bilingual journey
- Mudiad Meithrin – Support and information around Welsh-medium early years and childcare
- Menter Iaith Casnewydd - Enabling the communities of Newport to live and work in Welsh
- Urdd – Youth and community activities for children and young people
- S4C Cyw – Games, activities and video through the medium of Welsh
- Say Something in Welsh – Learning Welsh with original language learning methodology.