Let property – help for landlords
Do you have income from property?
HMRC's income from property webinar and case studies have been revised to make it easier for landlords to find help and support.
Newport City Council offers a range of options and support to landlords including:
- Explanation of your legal rights and responsibilities as a landlord
- Advice on support for tenants
- Advice on additional landlord help and services
The following services would be available to you if you provide accommodation for a tenant that we are working with:
- Free property inventories
- Rent in advance (where a prospective tenant qualifies)
- Support with claims with relevant benefits
- Intervention where required to resolve issues that may arise in the future
- Access to Tenancy Support Workers to help set up and maintain tenancies.
If you require advice or wish to discuss the options furthers, please contact email@example.com or contact Newport City Council and ask for Rehousing Services.
Contact Newport City Council for further information.