Report It

CRM - Save time - image only

You can request, report or pay for council services online at a time and location to suit you.

Using our app or online services helps you contact the council quickly and easily and get a prompt response.

If you create a personal account, you will be able to view all your queries and responses in one place.

However, you can still report, request and pay for services without setting up an account – just log in as a guest.

Find out more about the 'My Newport' app and online services.

Bins, fly-tipping and litter

Tell us about a missed bin collection

Report fly-tipping

Roads and pavements

Tell us about a pothole on a road or pavement

Tell us about a street light problem

Report a parking problem

Tell us about overgrown hedges, trees and weeds blocking a road or pavement

Housing and community

Report anti-social behaviour

Report an unlicensed HMO

Tell us about a problem with a landlord

Tell us about a suspected trading standards crime 

Report suspected benefit fraud

Safeguarding and abuse

If you have concerns about a child or young person under 18 years old or an adult at risk, please immediately contact our social services duty officer on (01633) 656656 or the emergency contact team on 0800 328 4432 outside normal office hours, Mondays-Fridays 8.30-5pm. 

Read about safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk.

For more information visit the Gwent Safeguarding website 

Safeguarding during COVID-19: Social service departments are open as normal and can respond to any concerns. If you are worried about the safety of a child, young person or adult find out who to contact.


Report other issues to Newport City Council