Pay for council services

CRM - Save time - image only

You can request, report or pay for council services online at a time and location to suit you.

Using our app and online services helps you contact the council quickly and easily and get a prompt response.

If you create a personal account, you will be able to view all your queries and responses in one place.

However, you can still report, request and pay for services without setting up an account – just log in as a guest.

Find out more about the 'My Newport' app and online services.

Council tax, business rates, housing benefit

Make a council tax payment

Pay business rates

Pay housing benefit overpayment

Sundry Invoice

Pay a Sundry invoice 

Pay your sundry debtor invoice

Online: Make a secure online payment using your debit or credit card. Please have your nine digit invoice number starting with 201, 259 or 269 to hand. 

Please note that multiple invoices can be paid in one transaction by using one of your invoice numbers as the reference.

BACS transfer: Make a bank transfer using the following details: Account number: 05070406

Sort code: 09-07-20

Reference number: your nine digit invoice number.

Telephone: An automated payments line is available 24 hours a day, call Newport City Council on (01633) 656656 and follow the instructions to pay. 

Cash, Cheque or Card: You can pay in person by cash at any UK PayPoint outlet or by cash, cheque or card at any UK Post Office by showing your barcoded invoice to the retailer or Post Office. Find your nearest PayPoint outlet on My Newport

Post: Cheques may be posted to: Income Collection, PO Box 886, Newport, NP20 9LU Please write your invoice number and address on the reverse. Please do not send cash through the post. If you have any queries please email the Income Collection Team at  [email protected]

Parking fines and fixed penalty notices

Pay a parking fine

Pay a fixed penalty notice, e.g. dog fouling, litter, graffiti, PSPO breaches etc

Home care, Gwent Music, Monwel

Pay for home care support

Pay for a Gwent Music instrument or a music exam

Purchase Monwel house and door plates and signs

Securely pay for other council services