Sing and Sign
Developed with the help of speech and language experts and launched in January 2001, the "Sing and Sign" programme has since taught tens of thousands of parents across the UK how to sign with their babies and encourage amazing early communication.
- Key signs taught through lively, fun and interactive songs and rhymes
- Signs of the Week to practise at home
- Stimulating props, including our beloved mascot, Jessie Cat
- Percussion time to develop your child’s listening skills
- Small class sizes (no more than 11-12) in a relaxed atmosphere
- Babies are free to move about enjoying the music and interacting with the props while you learn the signs
- Classes usually last approximately 30-35 mins.
The cost is £5 per session (booked in a 10 week block).