Property to let
Business properties to rent in Newport
Download Vacant council properties August 2017 (pdf)
Expressions of interest are invited for Kensington Grove
Newport Market has stalls, units and offices for rent.
Contact Newport Norse below for details of garages available to rent.
Located at Edwin Street, Enterprise Way and East Bank Road (pdf)
Many of the properties are purpose built starter units for commercial or industrial usage and range in size from 35m² to 415m².
Contact Newport City Council's business team for advice and grant availability.
Land ownership enquiries
To find out whether the council owns a particular parcel of land or property please write, including a location plan if possible, to Newport Norse below.
If land is not owned by the council the Land Registry may be able to help.
Download the final 2013 Consultation Report on the Former Queens Hill School site (pdf)
Newport Norse Property Services, Telford Depot, Telford Street,
Newport NP19 0ES
Telephone: (01633) 240456
Newport Norse Property Services is responsible for:
- Valuations of the council’s properties
- Management of the council’s industrial units
- Acquisition and disposal of land and buildings
- Purchases and leases of land and buildings
- Encroachment on council land
- Advice on property matters to the council
- Maintaining council property records and ownership enquiries
- Undertaking asset management on council owned properties
- Management of county farms portfolio
- Management of Newport Market