Inspire to Work
In Newport, funding has been received from the European Social Fund for this three-year project in south east Wales that aims to reduce the number of young people aged 16-24 years who are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
The project aims to engage with over 1,000 participants who face barriers to re-engagement in education, employment and training.
Newport City Council leads and manages the project for the four local authorities and a third sector organisation in the region.
What we do
Inspire to Work teams can help with:
- a programme to help re-engagement based on each person's needs
- support, advice, guidance and one-to-one mentoring
- support for literacy, numeracy, digital literacy and confidence building
- personal issues
- employability support
- CV writing
- job searching
- interview technique
- work placement
- practical skills and knowledge
- course advice and guidance
- taster sessions for progression to further learning
- continuous review and assessment of each person's progress
- financial advice and support
Email email@example.com or telephone 07791 471 261