Disabled housing grant

Housing grants

Apply for a Disabled Facilities grant

Read about the Safety at Home grant

Newport City Council no longer provides renovation or repair grants but is keen to support home-owners who are able to fund works independently.

The Private Sector Housing team can offer support to home-owners including a list of approved contractors, advising on what work is needed and reasonable costs.


Private Sector Housing, Newport City Council, Civic Centre, Newport NP20 4UR

Email housing.improvements@newport.gov.uk or telephone (01633) 656656