Report It

Report an issue to Newport City Council using the forms below:

  • Faulty street lighting
  • Potholes
  • Fly-tipping
  • Noise nuisance
  • Overhanging trees, bushes, shrubs
  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Missed bin collection
  • A suspected trading standards crime
  • Road spills
  • Suspected benefit fraud
  • Rogue landlord
  • Suspected food poisoning

Not what you are looking for?

See all online forms or contact the council by email, telephone or in person.