Sex shop and cinema licence

To run a sex shop (i.e. any premises selling sex toys, books or videos) or a venue where explicit films are shown to members of the public within Newport City Council's administrative district, you may need a licence from Newport City Council.

Apply for a sex shop and cinema licence


Ask for the licensing team at Newport City Council