14 days for £14
Check in with Active Newport this summer
1 July – 31 August 2014
Purchase a summer passport to fitness with Active Newport between 1 July and 31 August and enjoy 14 activities for just £14.
Buy your summer fitness passport at the Active Living Centre (ALC), Newport International Sports Village (NISV) or Newport Centre - just come along to reception to sign up!
The 14 activities included with your pass are*
- Gym session, swim, fitness class at Newport Centre
- Gym session, swim, fitness class at ALC
- Gym session, swim, fitness class at NISV
- A bucket of range balls at Caerleon Golf Club driving range
- A nutrition workshop
- An off-peak tennis for 2 people at NISV
- Badminton for two people ALC, Newport Centre or NISV
- Table tennis for two people ALC or NISV
- note activities cannot be duplicated.
When you have purchased your summer fitness passport, check in on Facebook or Twitter when taking part in an activity for a chance to win a BOSE Mini Bluetooth Speaker.
The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 2 September 2014
Terms and conditions
- Summer fitness passports can be purchased between 1 July 2014 and 31 August 2014
- Voucher must be used within 30 days of purchase
- Voucher has no monetary value
- One voucher per person
- On your last visit the voucher must be handed into reception.
- Activities cannot be booked online
Content ID: cont725588
RT @VelothonWales: Be one of 10,000 cyclists taking part in Velothon Wales a closed road sportive with a UCI pro race. June 14th 2015 https://t.co/3nCMcqcFnQ - 9 hours ago
Thank you for all your check-ins @hannahegittings You have won a lovely BOSE mini speaker! Please DM us! #activenewport - 12 hours ago